results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Moderator Kameron

Re: The need to come together as one LOUD voice

@missannienow that's great to hear. I'm happy that those changes we made yesterday have appeared to make a difference. To adjust your settings to not see one time cleanings be sure to visit this part of your preferences: https://www.thumbtack.com/services/bWHYBElfP5E:nw/Ef:ZOOYOXFaD2A/job-preferences/

From there find "Which cleaning frequencies work for you?", and you can choose once, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.

0 Kudos
Lcf
Level 5

As a housecleaner too, I get only requests for one-time cleanings. Maybe once a month or so I get one for bi-weekly and maybe once a week for monthly. I couldn't land a job for frequent jobs yet, just move-out cleanings
0 Kudos

Hey all, 

So I've sceenshot the whole INSTANT MATCH page.. aand GUESS WHAT?  It DOES keep turning on,,,, every time the page refreshes in RESOURCES TAB, the INSTANT MATCH TURNS BACK ON. I've watched this happen now  5 times CONSISTANTLY..  I have NEVER used the feature, yet it is now currently ON AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH I'VE TURNED IT OFF 5 TIMES NOW.

So YES, MISS ANNIE, you are correct that it keeps turning back on.  I don't know what game TT is playing or if there's a glitch in their system.. I'd prefer that it was the latter.. but THIS HAS TO BE FIXED. Because IF a PRO doesn't USE INSTANT MATCH , but it is secretly turned ON,  it seems the Pro isn't getting the proper requests, or else NON AT ALL.

There is SO much that is wrong with TT at this point and I'm thinking that they're not really taking the Pros complaints seriously because they have some sort of agenda..  I'm not sure WHAT that is, except to make as much money as possible on as many of the 15 quotes they allow per request. I can't see ANY other way around this conclusion.

TT has become SUCH a disappointment, where it used to be a fun and great way to find jobs. I've been sent requests recently that I would have GLADLY bid on; as many as 15, which TT would have made money on by my quote purchase. But they aren't going to make ANY money from me now. I refuse to quote until the system is fixed and I hope OTHER TOP PROS boycott as well. TT NEEDS to listen to their PROS; I think their reputation will suffer and IS suffering if they don't. 

Respectfully, 

Leigh Clifton

Studio656West

studio656west@gmail.com

Highlighted
Moderator Jordan

@studio656west I double checked your account and see you've only ever sent custom quotes. Instant Match has never been turned on. Can you send me screenshots in a private message? I'd like to see what you're seeing so we can figure this out.

Jordan, 

DM sent.

leigh

0 Kudos
missannienow
Level 9

Oh goodness! I was beginning to think I have a screw loose. I KNOW I kept turning it off and I KNOW it turned itself back on. I think this kind of stuff is awful.

By the way, the 2 requests I got were for one time only cleanings. Not my cup of tea and a waste of my time. I cannot count on getting enough of those jobs to stay afloat. And these were the ONLY house cleaning requests I have gotten in at least SIX months! No one at TT has been able to explain why this is so. And that concerns me.

I honestly get the feeling that something is going on with TT that we wont know about until something drastic happens. There has to a be a reason why they made all these goofy, insane changes that have only hurt the pros that have supported them all along. I am sure it is something financial. And that is okay but at the very least, they could be honest with us! If they are going under, we should know so we can make our own changes.

Jodi
Level 6

Same thing happened to me and when I called TT I was told that this is the way they do it now. When all their customers leave, tired of being ripped off, they might think about changing this ridiculous and unjustifiable new system
pwats43
Level 5

I totally agree I cannot imagine what these people were thinking. To change the price so much it is like four times what it used to be. They must be insane because I am just about not using them anymore and I understand that a lot of people are not using them anymore. 

Jodi
Level 6

Or we can all just leave! $5 a quote
..I wish...any contact for my jobs are $14-20. Ridiculous
Jodi
Level 6

You're going to have to look at A LOT of accounts. Apparently TT is not paying attention to (or dont care) how upset people are with this new system. I dont know how TT can even justify this! I hope that the people that work at there have their resumes ready cuz A LOT of people are leaving!