Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 23817: Model of when you get charged
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals

Re: The need to come together as one LOUD voice

Please post publicly how to turn off instant match. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Jordan

@RamaGTutoring To turn off Instant Match just head over to your Services page (https://www.thumbtack.com/services/), click on the service you want to turn off Instant Match and click "Pause." Then, you'll be able to go back to manually sending out quotes.

0 Kudos
Deborah306
Level 7

The editors are not using instant match! It's never been available to us anyway. That is not the problem. The problems are the cost of the quotes, the amount of quotes a client is getting and the request form does not allow us to know the word count so we can't  quote accurately and must engage the client to even know if we want the job.

If you do not use instamatch, you rarely ever see a job posted. At least in my area, there are 15 pros "allowed" to quote, and if you don't have instamatch on, they instamatch 15 right away - so you are left with nothing.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@AchievedGames whenever a job is created there will be a set amount if Instant Match quotes allowed to give pros who are not using Instant Match a shot as well. Since you're not seeing as many jobs as you'd like I'll take a look into your account to see what I can find and if any possible changes could be made to help. Keep an eye out for a direct message from me.

0 Kudos
Spencer-S
Level 5

It’s time to post your response on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/feed/

LF722
Level 4

With all due respect, Jordan, some of the people in this discussion say that they have been voicing concerns for months. It should not take months to fix these issues, especially the outlandish billing. There is no excuse whatsoever.

Moderator Meckell

You're right @LF722 we have been receiving feedback and hearing concerns for quite some time. We have an entire team working on our pricing structure and everyone's suggestions are more helpful than you realize. Changes don't happen overnight. It took a while for us to get to this point, now it's going to take some time to make things better. One thing I can promise is that we're listening and improvements are coming. 

0 Kudos
LB
Level 6

ACTIONS NOT WORDS

DNAssociates
Level 6

In the works