Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
ustechninja
Level 4

Thumbtack Woes

I'd love to see the following changes. Whatcha all think?

• Figure out a way to categorize those undercutting the norms
  • Require clients to put their budget for everything and make sure they know if their budget is below the norm.
  • If a client asks for something that makes no sense or is an utter waste of time, let someone tell them without getting charged. 
  • Stop charging us for clients who never reply or start ghosting us. I'd rather pay TT a commission for clients who purchase from me rather than blindly throwing money at people who reply once and disappear. 
  • Properly categorize everything related to tech. For example, a broken screen isn't data recovery. 
Occupations (1)
States
2 responses
cranichik
Level 8

Re: Thumbtack Woes

In my case, as a pet sitter, I would like to see that the client HAS to fill out when they need pet sitting. I am not going to waste money bidding on something when I don't know when they need service. It should be required, or state that they are "just looking" for possible future services.

ustechninja
Level 4

Re: Thumbtack Woes

Also getting sick of getting charged for an availability check, when I reply and the customer ghosts.