results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Weekly Budget

Solved! Jump to solution

If i set a weekly budget of $35 why am i being charged almost $80 for the week? . This doesnt seem right and I am really confused.

States
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Kameron

Re: Weekly Budget

Solved! Jump to solution

@alishacamille I'll be looking further into this for you with our teams to find some answers. Keep an eye out for a direct message from me here soon 

7 responses
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@alishacamille I'm happy to look into this for you! When was it that you set your budget to $35? Upon that, are you referring to charges for Wedding and Event Photography? I'm noticing that you have a few different services and different budgets for each. 

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

In regards to wedding and event photography my budget is set to $35 . two charges were made today for about $72 or so.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@alishacamille did you recently lower that budget from an amount higher than $72 to $35, or has it been set to $35 for quite some time. 

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
It’s always been that way. I just recently started promoting that service
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@alishacamille even with a budget set, we'll still allow pros to exceed that budget if a job comes along that they really like. Did you happen to notice any verbiage on the second job that said you can accept the job and that it would exceed your budget?

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
No I did not get any warning and was not able to decline or accept job if it exceeded my budget .
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@alishacamille I'll be looking further into this for you with our teams to find some answers. Keep an eye out for a direct message from me here soon