Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
MontannaRaehair
Community Newcomer

Worth the investment

I must say at first I was a little skeptical about paying for each quote I sent out to Potential customers. After using thumbtack for almost a year, I have to say it’s totally totally worth it! Just like in any self-employed business, you have to invest in your business in order to create leads and build up your clientele. The amount that I have invested in my business I have received over 10 times the amount of business in return.
If I’ve ever had a problem or question about an amount I was charged, thumbtack makes it soo easy too reach out to the company and quickly have my questions answered and refund me if the system charged me on accident. I love thumbtack and I will continue to work with the company!
Occupations (2)
States
2 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Worth the investment

Thanks so much for posting and sharing this @MontannaRaehair, this is so great to hear. Remember that the main way to receive leads is by being contacted directly through the search results. If you're also sending quotes through the Jobs tab you'll only pay when a customer responds to that quote. Keep up the great work! Is there anything that you feel really works for you specifically that you'd recommend for other pros to try?

mimi1
Community Regular

Re: Worth the investment

Hi there, I see that you are a very new pros to Thumbtack . Joined this past Sunday therefore I would like to take this opportunity and welcome you Smiley Happy