results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
dro
Level 6

saving price changes

i cant save price changes on desk top    also cant archive past clients on moble 

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
11 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: saving price changes

Hi @dro, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with these. The very first thing I'd recommend is working through our troubleshooting page and the steps listed there. If you get through those and are still having the same issues. Reach out to me in a direct message and I'll be happy to look into this with you further. 

0 Kudos
dro
Level 6

CANT EMAIL YOU

0 Kudos
djblaxx
Level 6

@Kameron. I cannot change my prices either. Nothing in the troublshooting has helped me...Help...

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi, @dro go to Kameron's profile here. From there, select "direct message" and you'll be able to send him a message with more info. Let me know if this works for you! 

0 Kudos
dro
Level 6

NO PLACE TO TYPE

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@dro no problem, I've gone ahead and sent a direct message to you so we can start looking into this.

0 Kudos
dro
Level 6

ok what now

i cant save changes to my fees    i am looseing money do to no responce from tt

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@dro I’ve sent you a message outside of this specific thread so we can talk and work on things there. To find it and respond you’ll just need to look at the envelope icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.

0 Kudos
djblaxx
Level 6

@droDid you ever get an opportunity to update your prices? I cannot change mine.

0 Kudos