Highlighted

New Beginnings

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

We began visiting our newly relocated daughter in 2014 and fell in love with Charlotte. During subsequent visits, I was contacted by Home Advisor in my then home state of Massachusetts. At about that time, I saw a Thumbtack ad and replied by setting up an account. On my next visit to Charlotte, I received my first project. On a following visit, another. Now that we are residents, the possible projects keep coming. All pro questions are answered quickly and politely. I don’t feel like a number or that their just trying to make money off of my responses. As a retired project architect and two state certified building official, I’m again having fun doing architectural design and interiors. Thank you Thumbtack.

replies
Highlighted

Re: New Beginnings

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@Designer this is AMAZING. We're so happy that you're apart of Thumbtack and that you're finding success. Keep doing what you're doing!

Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Thank you.

0 Likes

Community Expert
Best Answer

@Designer these are the stories that make our day! So inspiring to hear how doing something you love and enjoy can supply for your family and where it can take you. Keep up the awesome work!

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes