You made Top Pro! Now what?

Community Manager TaylorS
Community Manager
21 22 4,455

toppro_confetti_mobile.gif

Did you know that on average, Top Pros are twice as likely to get hired on Thumbtack? That means you’ve now got a serious leg up on the competition, not to mention a few other perks that come with Top Pro status.

• Jump the line. From now on, you get VIP treatment. When you call our support team, you’ll always be bumped to the front of the line.
  • Top Pro badge. A special profile badge will help you stand out in search results, letting customers know right away that you’re a Top Pro.
  • Exclusive access. You’ll be first to hear about new product features and events; plus, unique opportunities to highlight your business.
  • Bragging rights. Becoming a Top Pro is no easy feat, so take a moment to celebrate your hard work on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (#ThumbtackTopPro). It’s also a great achievement to highlight in messages to Thumbtack customers.

Keep up the great work and congrats again on your accomplishment. YOU EARNED IT!

22 responses
Clean315
Level 1

I thought you were no longer able to call in as far as pros are concerned, yet the first perk of being top pro is supposedly getting bumped to the front of the line when you call in! 

Moderator Kameron

@Clean315 if you've been unable to contact our support via phone there are other convenient support channels available as well through chat, text or email. To access these you can visit our Help Center, HERE.  

JeCroisbeauty
Level 5

I usually email the support team and they do quickly respond. I find it more convenient emailing then calling. I hope that helps. 

Truone830
Level 5

My business is still growing. Becoming a Top Pro can only help. I am able to set my own schedule. The only problem I have had is that customers have seemed to have made a decision to hire me then drop me altogether yet I am still charged for the lead. This has happened numerous times which makes me hesitant to bid on the higher priced leads. All of us pros would rather land a job that requires more hours rather than the 2-3 hour jobs since setting up takes alot of time.  

ROBERTNVALURE
Level 4

Thanks for adding me to the Top Pro companies. I strive to do my best for every single person who I work for. I look forward to continue working with you guys and I am very impressed with the overall experience of dealing with your company! You guy's strive to take care of both the providers and the customers. So, Kudos to you all!

uu2727
Level 5

When will we be getting our badges to post on our websites?

Moderator Meckell

@uu2727 if you look on your profile, you'll see it on there. It's the badge with Current Top Pro written next to it! 

uu2727
Level 5

OK, cool.  I've been asking when those would be out.

Thanks much!

uu2727
Level 5

What are the level designations (1, 4, etc.)??

Moderator Kameron

@uu2727 great question! The level shown refers to the pros amount of activity here in the Pro Community. 

Djayent
Level 5

I'm pleased to be named a Top Pro again for 2019.

How can I get graphic copies of the badges from this year and the other years I qualified as Top Pro to add to the signature line of my emails?

Thanks!

Moderator Meckell

Congrats @Djayent! We definitely want you to be able to share your Top Pro status. This article here will walk you through how to get that done. Let us know if you have any questions! 

ldspclaw
Level 4

Thanks for the Top Pro status.  Thumbtack is really kicking it!

tabbylangley
Level 5

Thank you for the commendation.  I strive to provide the best service possible for all of my classes, whether it is one individual student or a class of 20.  I love, love, love what I do.  I have the same concerns as Truone830.  A customer will communicate with me as if they've already made the decision to use my company and then drop the conversation altogether and yet I'm still charged.  This has happened quite frequently and is discouraging.  

nmfcleaning
Level 2

Thank you for the recognition, this motivates us to continue working and improving our services. Thumbtack has been our main source of work for us and we appreciate it.

marbru
Level 3

thank you thumbtack

uu2727
Level 5

Also, where do I find the 2019 Top Pro Badge to put up on my Website?  Didn't you email it to us previously?  I forget.

Moderator Kameron

@uu2727 you'll just need to do download your badge through the widgets page. Log in and start at this page here: https://www.thumbtack.com/profile/settings/. Once your there hit the widgets icon and then you can download and share your badge on your website Smiley Happy

jerimas
Level 5

Jerrie Rimas,

Thank you Thumbtack for awarding me Top Pro again in 2019.  It is an honor to still be in this catagory.  Thank you for the decall to put on my vehicle.  Only one thing, It doesn't have my name on it.  So, folks will not know who to contact?

annefmills
Level 2

Thank you for this wonderful honor!!

AReyman
Level 4

I did call in at the beginning of this month and received such great service from the Thumbtack rep that helped me out. Happy to be a Thumbtack Top Pro!

Thank you, Annette

Moderator Meckell

@AReyman we're happy to have you!