Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
bcs
Community Regular

Re: April's product roundup (Coming soon)

I used thumbtack for several years and loved gaining new clients for my business. However, I had to stop using this platform due to the way payments are now accepted for the buying credits. I have always had my debit card linked but now it's credit card only. This has been very disappointing and had to go seek elsewhere for my business.
jcp
Community Veteran

I agree - all notices from Thumbtack, the company I pay for service, should be required to notify their paying customers of all changes, notifications, memos, updates, etc. by contacting pros using their primary email. Just like my cable service does, my phone service does, etc. why I have to randomly learn about things sends off a “secretive” or “untrusting” vibe. This was posted a week ago and I just found it. Why is that? Doesn’t make sense that a standard form of communication to all the paying pros is not used. You have to agree is appears odd. What would you think of your cell provider only told half their people of importance changes coming. This is our business and we pay for the service. So could the team discuss and come to an agreement that every pro should know about changes to the system in one uniformed, consistent delivery system? Like using our email address associated with our account? Please help us by truly considering this.
MR
Community Veteran

User suggested changes

Would it be possible to see a list of what TT changes in the past 6 months are the result of user suggestions and why those suggestions were chosen? I am not looking for a PR/ customer service type answer, rather something more analytical in the form of a spreadsheet that gives us insight into the criteria you use to review customer suggestions.
Clearly pros have many suggestions that should have been implemented long ago but it appears they are not in line with the selection criteria so having that knowledge would be useful if you continue to wish that pros suggest changes.

Moderator Kameron

Re: User suggested changes

@MR we currently don't have anything like this to share. I've made sure to share your suggestion/request to see something like this in order to possibly help close that feedback loop. 

0 Kudos
MR
Community Veteran

@Kameron Thank you. That would be great as it would go a long way to helping us pros  better understand how our ideas are being implemented.

DJStevie
Community Expert

@MR 

I agree!! A list, spreadsheet, or graph to give us a better understanding as to how all of our ideas are implemented, and perhaps show us how many ideas/suggestions were given, how many have been implemented, how many are still being looked into, etc..I'm surprised that there isn't one in place, just like our insights page..

MR
Community Veteran

@DJStevie  I am a bit surprised as well. Most companies like this who openly state that they rely on customer feedback to make product enhancements celebrate this by showing the results that came from customer feedback. Now, they wont necessarily give credit to individual users for privacy reasons, but they definitely say that this change was user requested.

Here, all we have (aside from maybe 1 or 2 remote examples) is what changes (to the detriment of the paying customer) were the result of buyer feedback  - which as of late has caused more morale harm than good.

We are all handholding TT to a brighter future - if they take our lead I am sure they will be successful Smiley Happy

rachelalvesphot
Active Community Member

Does this mean you are working on them in April and they could come out

June, July - you know, whenever it's done?  Why not just announce it when

you actually know the changes have been made?

Moderator Kameron

@rachelalvesphot we recently started these product update posts to show the changes that were made during that month. Our last post HERE outlines all of the changes that were made during March. We've been posting a notice in the middle of the month to let pros know where to look and then each post has been updated towards the end of each month. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Community Expert

@Kameron 

So, is it safe to say that when @JasonB said that awesome changes for April are coming, those are changes that we have already seen? And not necessarily new changes?

0 Kudos