Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Ruben
Level 3

Re: February’s product improvements

And finally, I'm extremely disappointed about the removal of the 'viewed' notification status.  Really?  "think about it, why would they not want you to view that? 

Moderator Meckell

@Ruben Be sure to check out our conversation regarding that update here. You'll be able to get more context as to why that was removed. If you have any suggestions about this, please send them my way.

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Ruben 

I agree with you, and I'm sure that all of the Pros in the thread that @Meckell gave you a link to, will agree with you. It was a very valuable tool for all of us. And how can we interact with so-called customers if we just sit back and wait for a conversation starter.

Exactly! I used to send out a very informative and heartfelt response to people. It would stand out amongst the other replies they would receive, and I'd be hired twice as often as anyone else. Now, I'm just another face in the listings. There's nothing that shows up front that my work blows away the others.

Moderator Kameron

Thank you to everyone for sharing your additional feedback and ideas. I've made sure to go through each one of your posts and pass along your thoughts. In particular your sentiment towards knowing when a customer has viewed your offer or message. 

Hankster
Level 10

I want to see when the customer views my offer. Why would this feature be taken away? How does removing this feature help the service pro? I honestly find it hard to believe that service pros out there would have offered their feedback & indicated they don't want to see when a lead views their offer. Make no sense.

Hankster
Level 10

Will we know if a lead has hired a different pro on TT or has that now been removed as part of the February product improvements?

DJStevie
Level 12

@Hankster 

It looks like the tools that were helping us, are slowly being taken away from us.

Hankster
Level 10

I'm starting to see that @DJStevie Not sure how that improves things for us the service pro but what do I know. 

Moderator Kameron

@Hankster when a project status has been updated it should reflect for other pros to see and help them know that the lead is closed.