Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
amorecathy
Level 4

Re: Filter by distance to find jobs where you want

This is horrible for me!!  Will they PLEASE switch it back.  I am a travel advisor and I dont need my jobs to be only in 150 mile radius.  I had a lot of options to reach out to before and now nothing!!  I was spending 400-700$ a week, and now it will be basically none.  I was told even promoting wouldnt help to see the jobs.  

Moderator Meckell

@amorecathy looking at your profile, I see that you offer your services remotely (phone or internet). Because that option is selected, you'll still see jobs from all around the US in both the Jobs tab and customers reaching out to you directly. Sorry for any confusion! 

0 Kudos
amorecathy
Level 4

Thank you.  The app no longer works though.  It never shows anything.  I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and nothing.  

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@amorecathy let's get things figured out! I just sent you a private message, respond to that when you can. 

HansenJC
Level 10

Re: Is managing your services working for you? Mileage Filter On Jobs Tab Needs To Be Sticky

While using the Jobs Tab, if I wish to see the Jobs that have come in recently and make any choice other than 150 miles, I would like my choice to remains the same from one session to the next. Every time I arrive at or return to the Jobs tab, I see all jobs within 150 miles. My mouse gets a workout when I wish to drill down to maybe 5 miles or 25 miles.

SUGGESTION:

Please allow the mileage distance filtering for incoming requests on the Jobs tab to remain at the value that I have last set it until I choose to change it myself.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
0 Kudos
Hankster
Level 10

Re: Is managing your services working for you? Mileage Filter On Jobs Tab Needs To Be Sticky

I do like the idea that we can finally filter out the mileage for job requests since it's come into play but like @HansenJC & I'm sure all of us have seen the default choice is always 150 miles when you go into the Jobs tab. I'm not traveling 150 miles for a job so I really don't want to see that anymore. How about this? Instead of the drop down feature choice on the web site why not have a radio button choice & then have a save changes button. 

Highlighted
Kyotee
Level 5

We work in video production, specificially design and animation. Is there a way to turn off the distance selection? We can easily work worldwide and having a maximum distance of 150 miles severely limits us finding potential leads to respond to. Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Kyotee I looked at your profile and you have the I work remotely (phone or internet) option selected. When you have this option selected, you'll receive jobs from all across the US. So although you may see 150 miles selected, you'll still see jobs for further away because you have that other option selected. 

0 Kudos
Kyotee
Level 5

@Meckell Thanks for the reply! I'm not sure it's working for me. I got an email from a job further away, but it didn't show in the jobs tab online at all. I had to use the View Job button in the email to get to it, even though it showed open and I was able to respond that way. Possibly I'm doing something else incorrectly?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Kyotee if you look at your Jobs tab, you'll see that there's a job in there where the customer is in New York but is looking for a pro who works remotely. Are you seeing that on your end?

0 Kudos