Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Kim39
Level 4

Leads prices

I was send a message for assurances lead that we wouldn't have to pay for lead if the customer didn't respond in 48hr and I have been charged for lead and customer haven't responded so are you all going to fix this .
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Re: Leads prices

@Kim39 it sounds like you're referring to unread refunds under our new Price Assurance. Unread refunds are for when a customer reaches out who exactly matches your preferences. You respond within 4 hours Business hours (between 8am - 8pm local time). But if the customer doesn’t even look at your message within 48 hours, you never really had a shot at the job. So we’ll automatically refund you the price of that lead. The refund is NOT based on whether or not they respond. To learn more you can read our recent announcement on Price Assurance.

0 Kudos
Kim39
Level 4

Yes I understand that but yall have gave me a refund on one lead and it the same could you take a look at the lead that i am talking about
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Happy to take a look @Kim39. What is the first name of the customer? 

0 Kudos
trmerlo
Level 5

Price assurance...one more step....

I think if we pay for a lead we should immediately be given their contact information instead of relying on TT as the middle man. Many of my exact matches fail to follow the TT protocol and miss my communications....until I BEG them to text or write me directly to firm up details on the job. 

gregvanham
Level 2

Re: Introducing Price Assurance!

I have had $451 in "no response" leads in the past couple months. I was not aware of the 30 day refund policy and unfortunately customer service did not refund a single penny back to me. Is there anything that can be done. At this point I will have to move to a competitor if Thumbtack is unwilling to make it right. I am a 5 star Pro and am too busy most days to review all "no response' leads and file for a refund. My busy season is over and now have time and can't get anyone to help out.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@gregvanham non-responsive customers are not something we refund for, however, if you're targeting and have a perfect match customer who doesn't view your quote within 48 hours, you'll be refunded. Please check out this article with more info on our refund policy and let us know if you have any questions! 

0 Kudos
gregvanham
Level 2

So you collect the lead fee from the multiple pro's that it was sent out to even if there is no response from the customer when the Pro had replied quickly?

0 Kudos
jcp
Level 9

Here is the problem @Meckell

Nothing is “Perfect” - except maybe my lasagna.

Perfect Match should be changed simply to “Match”.

Price Assurance has helped with maintaining my budget And ROI for sure - however booking clients is what is most important to us Pros. Customers need to be guided better to select the pro that fits best so they don’t end up clicking on 10+. I had a lead with 28 pros selected recently. Sure it only cost like $3 - not the point. Don’t show any Pro until filters are selected. TT shows a list of Pros before any filters are applied. I let all
my customers that hire me know that there was a fee using TT. Just so they know for future. They are all surprised and all wish they knew that. The customer who reached out to 28 did hire me and when I told her she felt bad. She simply didn’t understand the system and needed someone and she said she just started clicking to see who who get back to her. 12 pros responded to her. I ask my customers because I need to know what worked for them and how they personally felt about the TT process. I don’t think TT reached out to any of my clients and asked them directly any questions. Anyway - Happy Holidays everyone!

@jcp You beat out 28 other Pros and landed the gig. You make perfect lasagne. You are a Super Pro.