Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Moderator Kameron

Re: May's product roundup

@TheLast10SF @DJStevie I'd say for you both to double check your notification settings that involve any Thumbtack emails. If those are all on, keep an eye out and/or check your junk and spam folders.

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Kameron
I just checked my notifications. Email and text have been on. So, I don't know why I haven't been receiving notices.

So, @Kameron , please find out why I'm not receiving notifications.

Thanks,
DJ Stevie 5-29-2019

TheLast10SF
Level 7

All my email notifications are on, including feature announcements and there's nothing in the spam folders. 

Makes me wonder what else I might be missing. Is there someone who can look into this? Thank you. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 12.51.27 PM.png

Just got my first notice today. I’ve had all my notifications on as well. Recents changes have been anything but transparent. I hope you’re getting the bumps out and the work starts flowing in again. May was a frustrating month.
BarisGraphics
Full Time Freelance Graphic Design.
On time and on budget!
DJStevie
Level 12

@Kameron
Have you looked into why I'm not receiving email notifications? Along with @TheLast10SF, my settings have always been on. There have been no Thumbtack emails in my junk or spam folders
DJ Stevie 6-10-2019
Moderator Meckell

@DJStevie @TheLast10SF let's have you both add the following emails to your email contacts: professionals@go.thumbtack.com, support@email.thumbtack.com, and do-not-reply@thumbtack.com. 

If you use Gmail, be sure to check your "promotions" folder. If you find any Thumbtack emails in that folder, drag that email to your inbox. You will then be asked if you want emails from that sender to always go to your primary inbox; you should click yes.

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell
Thank you.
But how do we check on emails that we have missed?
And when can we expect the next email to be sent?
DJ Stevie 5-10-2019
0 Kudos
Highlighted
TheLast10SF
Level 7

Thanks @Meckell, it looks like all three email addresses are already whitelisted. 

Moderator Kameron

@TheLast10SF thanks for checking into that. In that case, I'll share this gap in email distribution to you for our teams to look into and get back to you with any updates as they come.

HansenJC
Level 10

@Kameron Would you also please ask your team to evaluate this same gap in email distribution on my behalf? And would you also ask them to get back to me as well with any updates as they come?

I am sure that you won't mind if the other pros who are affected by this same gap contact you with similar requests.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections