results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Moderator Kameron

Re: May's product roundup

@HansenJC which specific emails are you referring to? The same pro newsletter that @TheLast10SF mentioned as well? 

To be thorough have you checked your spam/junk folders and made sure the additional 2 emails that @Meckell mentioned are added to your contacts list?

0 Kudos
HansenJC
Level 10

@Kameron  There is no email from any address associated with Thumbtack in my Spam/Junk folder. If by chance my ISP is not sending Thumbtack email to me, I have limited control over that. But I get all of my leads and job messages by email, and I get all of the forum messages forwarded to me by my ISP. So it is very unlikely that there is any cause other than Thumbtack is not sending any emails about program updates to me.

This topic is about May's Update. But no email from Thumbtack sent to me has ever announced any updates from any month before May.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@HansenJC
All of the email addresses that @Meckell mentioned have been in my address book, and I have NEVER received any updates and newsletters via email. I rarely receive them in the "Bell" notices either.
Still trying to figure out why.
So I ask Thumbtack, are these newsletters and updates for select categories and/or Pros? If it's for all Pros, please correct it and not submit request where we wait months to see if it gets implemented.
DJ Stevie 5-10-2019
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@DJStevie thanks for letting us know that those have already been in your address book. I'm sharing this info to our teams and will be in touch with you when I get an update! 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

Thank you, @Meckell
0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell
Any news on why I'm not receiving email notifications on newsletters and updates?
DJ Stevie 6-14-2019
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@DJStevie no update yet. We'll be sure to let you know once we have a resolution. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell
Any news yet?
DJ Stevie 6-25-2019
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hey @DJStevie you'll get an email once this has been resolved. We appreciate your patience. 

0 Kudos
HansenJC
Level 10

@Meckell @Kameron @DustiO @JasonB at this point we have yet to see any pro say they have receive any update by email. I am going to ask again. When was the last email and what is the email address that sent it and what did it actually say? So far, even the TT staff have been mute on this. It is hard to be believe a statement that Thumbtack sends updates by email when no Pros have seen that email.

Show us the email, please.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections