Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
DJStevie
Level 12

Re: May's product roundup

@JasonB 

I also think that the monthly Product Roundups information is great, but why not give the monthly roundup information at the beginning of the month, or at the end of month for the next month(eg. for June at end of May, for July at end of June). I think that I've mentioned this before, but shouldn't we know of the updates prior to being implemented, instead of being surprised?

DJ Stevie 5-24-2019

Moderator Kameron

@pastadeej @twintroubleinc you are two pros that came to mind that had previously asked about Per-day business hours. Have you had a chance to set it up for your accounts yet? Do you have any continued feedback on this now that it's been implemented?

0 Kudos
pastadeej
Level 5

Yes, I have! And I absolutely love it. This will save me and other pro's hundreds of hours (collectively) in setting up our schedules to reflect our availability each week (since we no longer have to go through the entire year, one day at a time and do it!) . Thank you so much for listening to our needs and making it happen!!! Super-happy!!!

HansenJC
Level 10

Are the job posters reading my availability? It seems lately that they are all asking "What's your availability?" And then BAM! I get charged. I wish those one-thumbclick questions would go away. 

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections

The job filter that we all desperately need - is not so much the distance filter, which we already had the ability to set in our preferences.

What pros NEED - is protection against customers who, in spite of seeing our clearly listed prices, insist on low-balling us for discounts of 60-85%!! This happens regularly, and it costs pros $$ while driving down the market.

These are not valuable leads for pros, and not something I want to continue to pay for.

Can we please have a filter that does not force us to pay for leads from customers who aren't willing to pay our clearly stated minimum pricing?

@Kameron  any thoughts on this subject? Is there anything in the works to protect pros from being undervalued and taken advantage of by customers who aren't reaching out to us in good faith?

Moderator Meckell

@ScottArcangel thanks for your thoughts on this! Kameron and I have both passed on your feedback about your concern previously and will continue to do so. Although we don't have any updates to share on it, I can assure you that our teams are listening.

0 Kudos
HansenJC
Level 10

@JasonB  Did the May changes do something to disable my services? I am unable to access my service to change my mileage preferences. I am also unable to see what changes affect my service.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
0 Kudos
Russ86
Level 5

You need to add more important things not futures about business hours and distance sorting... imho. I don’t need it.

1. If I use Jobs tab to contact a Customer, this customer should get my message directly in Inbox also email notification. Now 98% jobs feom Jobs tabs are not viewed by customers.

2. If I have activated Promote option and I charge $300 / hour I don’t want to pay for a lead with $500 budget for 8 hours.

This is why I have paused Promote option. I paid enough for Under $500 leads.
Moderator Meckell

@HansenJC I don't think May's updates would do anything to disable your services, so let's see what's going on. Can you send me a private message with more info on what's happening when you're trying to change your travel preferences? 

0 Kudos