Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
Ma
Active Community Member

Re: Two exciting updates to the Top Pro program

Solved! Jump to solution
Hi I've got a question. For the next month maybe a month and a half I'll be working on two outside projects.Can these count as reviews if these folks review me positively
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@Ma pros are able to get up to 10 reviews from customers outside of Thumbtack, they just won't be verified. If you look above, it says "Receive at least 5 verified reviews in the last year" so although those two reviews would look great on your profile, if they aren't from Thumbtack customers they won't be verified and won't count towards Top Pro. 

0 Kudos
Mike_lingerfelt
Community Newcomer

Solved! Jump to solution
If you wanted backgrounds checked you shoulda started that when you started your thumbtack.now you want to change boats in the middle of the stream.if someone is top pro and been so a while a back ground has no bearing on it.i disagree.i disagree with all the changes,if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
sttnyc
Community Regular

Solved! Jump to solution

JasonB Over the last month, I have written you 3  private messages and I have not received a reply from you on any of them, are you planning replying my private messages? I am very sorry using this public post to address this situation, but I'm starting to believe that I will get no response  from you unless I do it in the public setting.

Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@sttnyc we want to make sure you're getting the help you need. Do you have questions regarding the new Top Pro program? If so, feel free to ask them here. If you have questions or concerns that are specific to your account, please contact our customer support team at 800-948-2034.

0 Kudos