Highlighted

Resource of the week: profile guide

Thumbtack Employee
Thumbtack Employee
Best Answer

Hey everyone!

This week I wanted to share this guide to setting up your profile. It walks you through the basics of setting up a profile that will make customers want to get in touch. Check it out use this thread to ask questions or share tips or strategies of your own. What has worked on your profile? Great reviews? Good photos? A compelling description of you and your business?  

replies
Highlighted

Re: Resource of the week: profile guide

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@ScottA When I am hired on this site, the feedback from my customers is generally consistent: 

Great Photos

Great Reviews

Many Hires

What the customer rarely views is my calendar, availability, and my descriptive statements. This provides an excellent venue and apparatus to display our profiles. I am not sure if potential JP's are inclined to read them past the main features mentioned above.

Question: Is it within TT T.O.U. guidelines to state in my profile that I am charged a certain amount every time I respond to (accept) their queries, i.e., the auto click buttons or otherwise contact?

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@ChefOfAllSeason that is not within our Terms of Use, thanks for checking!

That's great that you're hearing positive feedback from your customers about your photos, reviews, and the number of hires you have on Thumbtack. Keep up the great work! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Meckell Thanks for the positive pitch. Do you have an answer for my question?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@ChefOfAllSeason yes, your question was answered in my last post. 

0 Likes

Community Veteran
Best Answer
I missed that. Thanks
0 Likes