Highlighted

Miami pros - give us your feedback!

Thumbtack Writer
Thumbtack Writer
Best Answer

Hey pros at our Miami meetup, we want to know what's on your mind!

At Thumbtack, we like to keep track of what's going well using a #loveit and what we could improve using a #couldbebetter. Let us know your#loveits and #couldbebetters! What about Thumbtack do you like and what could we do better? Reply below and let us know!

replies
Highlighted

Re: Miami pros - give us your feedback!

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hey i love using thumbtack to help provide me with the private clientele, i'm looking for. As a massage therapist it helps a ton. The only sugesstion I would make is that sometimes when prospective clients are looking for a specific quote, if they select pro recommanded locaction, it takes away your travel cost and as  far as my business i only provide home services which leaves me having to explain my actully price which can sometimes be a little awkward. but like i sid Thumbtack is amazing and i love using this app. thank you for coming to miami to meet your pros.

Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Great event by Thumtack in Miami in the wynwood area! I got some great tips to better my profile to potential customers. Looking forward to ranking higher.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@Apollo19147 @Ivingpdot thanks for sharing your feedback! I hope you enjoyed your time at our event last night!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Thank you for having me it was awesome!!!
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
The information was great. I hope to be a top pro this year with some of the tips I learned during the event.