Highlighted

Not on Promote -Sent quotes never seen!

Community Regular
Best Answer

I am not on promote and dont want to be, because of the high cost and paying for leads that lead to nowhere. I am comfortable with sending quotes to select leads that sound good and paying the extra cost. It seems for the past several months i have sent many quotes and none of them have ever been read. Is there a problem? I know they wait a period to let people who are on promote to respond first, but i dont think anyone ever sees my quotes. Should I just stop wasting my time sending quotes to people??

replies
Highlighted

Re: Not on Promote -Sent quotes never seen!

Community Regular
Best Answer
I agree! Recently it seems like none of my "opportunities" extended are being seen by the customers to whom I have reached out.

I specifically asked Ttack the other day "how long until the people i reach out to are presented with the bids I place," assuming that TTack would want the "targeted" quotes to have an exclusive period(!) -- they told me there was no delay, which would not seem to make sense, ESPECIALLY w how hard they are promoting the "targeting" stuff.
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
Yeah I think something is going on...

I have been OFF Targeting forever -- and from the end of September until OCt. 12, I had normal number of views.

From OCt 12 until today, 10/25, my profile has not been viewed AT ALL, according to TTack's "Insights."
0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer
I am in the exact same position and have been wondering about that myself. Not one single quote has been read in weeks!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Something has changed but it is also a numbers game so keep sending quotes. Do you have your quote saved so you only have to push a couple of times to respond? Its much easier if you do....just saying
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I just saw your post from over a month ago, but figured I’d give you the answer you’re looking for anyway.

A quote sent from the Opportunities tab will go to the customer, but the customer is not notified of it, though they can view it from within their account. The reason for this seems to be because the customer didn’t reach out to you directly (contacted other pros).

From my experience, very few customers see the quote for this reason, and fewer respond to it.