Highlighted

Targeting locations

Community Regular
Best Answer
Is there a way for me to turn targeting on for all locations? For some reason I am now no longer coming up in searches for resume writers outside my immediate area, even though my work is done entirely remotely. It’s very frustrating and I haven’t had a single inquiry in many days now.
0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Targeting locations

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Great question @crussell821. Yes, you can turn Targeting on in all locations. I see that you offer your services remotely and you have Targeting turned on for your services, so it looks like you're all set! 

Keep in mind that because you're offering your services remotely, you're competing with all other resume writers who also offer their services remotely. Keep an eye on your insights and if you ever want someone from our team to look into your account and give you some tips, just contact us. 

Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer
Thank you! Do you know why I don’t show up at all in some searches then? I tested in with various locations and seem to only be listed locally, and in some select places I’ve had clients from before. For example, I tried a zip in WI earlier and my profile wasn’t listed at all.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@crussell821 There are a variety of factors that go into where a pro ranks in search results. Let's have you give our customer support team a call so they can look into your account and get you some answers. You can reach them at 800-948-2034 Monday-Friday 7am-6pm MST. 

0 Likes