Highlighted

Re: Not showing in customer searches!

Community Expert
Best Answer

@RCPS thanks for sharing! If anything else changes again please let us know.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
Highlighted

I'm Targeting, but not showing in some Targeted areas

Community Expert
Best Answer

I have Targeting on, but when I searched as a "customer", I'm not listed in searches in some zip codes that I am Targeting in. Other Pros with less hires/reviews and some newbies are listed. Why is that?
DJ Stevie 3-23-2020

*post merged to existing conversation by moderator on 02/23/2020*

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I'm Targeting, but not showing in some Targeted areas

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Hey @DJStevie. Our customer support team will be your best point of contact for questions and concerns regarding your specific account. Please reach out to them and they can look into your account and get you some answers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer
@Meckell,
Ok, Thank you! I'll reach out to them.
But are Thumbtack's hours revised because of the virus pandemic? If so, what are the revised hours?

DJ Stevie 3-23-2020
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@DJStevie great question. Our customer support hours are currently Monday-Friday 7am-6pm MST. 

Highlighted

Search Results

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I have been using Thumbtack for over 7 years. I have all my targeting on, my insights are almost perfect and I should make Top Pro badge this semester, but I just realized I've been dropped from search results. Despite my 5-star review, under 7 minute response time, etc... I used to be within the top 5 pros, and now I'm either at the bottom of searches or don't show up. Not sure why that is...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Search Results

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@AnaLavalle there are a variety of things that effect if and where a pro ranks in search results which you can read more about here. I see that you have a variety of services on your profile. Is there one service in particular that you're noticing your rank drop?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hi Meckell! I was a part of the Thumbtack Onboarding Program for almost 6 months with Maddi as my success manager, so I'm very much educated on the things that affect my ratings, as well as using the platform successfully, I've kept my rank high by understanding targeting, having only 5 star reviews, having a fast response time, updating my profile, etc... I have all my targeting on, and I searched for every service I'm targeting and I'm either at the bottom of results or not showing up at all.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I understand things are slow now because of the pandemic, but I haven't received any leads at all in the past month, and now I realize it's because I'm no longer in the top 3-5 search results in any category, and I don't understand how that is considering I always had been, and considering I've only improved my insights.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Thanks for that context @AnaLavalle. I would recommend that you contact our support team so they can look into this with you and figure out what's going on. Give them a call at 800-948-2034 Monday-Friday 7am-6pm MST.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions! 

0 Likes