Highlighted

"WANT MORE LEADS LIKE THIS?" not working

Active Community Member
Best Answer

I've been trying to turn PROMOTE on for a couple of additional neighborhoods. In the WANT MORE LEADS LIKE THIS? box, when I hit "SAVE," I get a message saying: "SORRY, LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WENT WRONG. PLEASE REFRESH THE PAGE AND TRY AGAIN."

And no matter how many times you refresh the page & try again, you get the same message. Anybody know how to get around this?

States
replies
Highlighted

Re: "WANT MORE LEADS LIKE THIS?" not working

Community Expert
Best Answer

@mnemosyne that's awesome that you're looking to expand your preferences and I'm sorry that you've run into this issue. To start I recommend working through the troubleshooting steps listed here: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/basic-troubleshooting. Once you've gone through all of these, if you're still having this problem please follow up and let us know. 

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

Hi Kameron,

I have already done all those things several times.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

Wait. I didn't try clearing COOKIES. Will try that now.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

Ok. Still not working.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@mnemosyne alright let's get a few additional details from you so that we can look into this further. Is this happening on the app, a mobile browser, desktop, or all options?

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

Desktop.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

On the app, there's not even an option to expand PROMOTE to those areas, let alone an option that isn't working.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

In the mobile browser, you have the exact same problem. "SORRY, LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WENT WRONG. PLEASE REFRESH THE PAGE AND TRY AGAIN."

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

That same message over & over.

0 Likes