Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
MR
Level 10

ADA Compliance Issue?

I just received an email from TT asking me to do a survey.. I was amazed at the choice of color on the font. (see attached) With my generally good eyesight I had a bit of trouble reading it. I showed it to my wife who has much poorer eyesight and she simply said "I would delete that without even reading it - I can't see it at all"

TT--- this one cant wait the typical months or more to implement fixes... you owe it to your pros to not have to strain to read your emails. In fact, you may want to check the ADA laws (Title III) to make sure all of your emails, websites, etc are compliant. I do not know if this is or is not in compliance, but I do know it is a poor choice of font color at a minimum.

Screenshot_20190802-100609.png

5 responses
Highlighted
Moderator taylor

Re: ADA Compliance Issue?

@MR Thanks for sharing you and your wife's concerns about our recent survey email. I'll get this feedback in right away. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. 

mm
Level 7

Same issue with highlighting unread notifications in app. Can barely tell what’s highlighted. Have to angle my phone to see the difference. I pointed this out a while ago.

@MR What's ADA? Google only shows Asst. District Attorney.

0 Kudos
MR
Level 10

Americans with Disabilities Act
0 Kudos
nikold
Level 4

ADA is American Disability Act. It lays out the laws concerning what a business must be in compliance with to accommodate disabilities. 

0 Kudos