Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
DJStevie
Level 12

Another Change?

So, there is yet another change, and I don't know if any other Pro was notified, but I sure wasn't. I just went under my jobs tab to look at jobs from the weekend, because I had events to DJ and couldn't read them in entirety..just to find that it's blank with this statement

"Incoming jobs will show up here". All the drop down features show the same message.

So what gives? @LydiaH I thought that you said last week that we would be kept updated on changes. With Promote on pause, this jobs tab feature was helping me, and how can I review any/all jobs that came in over the weekend when I had events to DJ?

Any reason for the change? @Meckell @Kameron @LydiaH , anyone?

20190225_083205.jpg

0 Kudos
9 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Another Change?

@DJStevie there hasn't been any new changes in regards to this. It just looks like there aren't any new jobs in your area as of right now. Keep an eye on your Jobs tab over the next couple days and let me know if new jobs still aren't coming in. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell 

What happened to those jobs that came in over the weekend? Everything is gone now! I wasn't able to review them as I mentioned earlier. Something  is going on because for months, I was able to see jobs from past days..Now nothing!

Moderator Kameron

@DJStevie it's likely that those jobs were quoted on by other DJs in the area and reached the maximum amount of pros that could express additional interest in the job. Like Meckell mentioned I'd give it a day or two and if you're still not seeing anything else come through to be sure to let us know. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Kameron 

But that doesn't answer why for months I was still able to see the jobs from a weekend, and even for a week or two prior. That's why I question if a change has been made. Or perhaps there's a glitch?

There was one job that came in via email and text.

If you and @Meckell suggest that I wait a few days and see if it continues, fine. But something isn't right with that funcion, in my opinion today.

0 Kudos

I've noticed over the weekend a lot of jobs in the tab disappeared also as recent as this morning I had five jobs in my jobs tab and then they were gone within seconds they all just disappeared at once while I was looking at the tab
DJStevie
Level 12

@Bateshandyman 

So, then it's not just me. I've spoken with a few DJ peers on here and they said it's either a change or a glitch. But who knows?

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Kameron @Meckell @Bateshandyman 

Chatted with Support a few minutes ago. Looks like a glitch in the system that is being taken care of.  but it's not helping me today.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@DJStevie your post this morning was the first instance of us hearing of this, which is why we asked you to keep an eye on it for a day or so to see if it would be something that needed further investigation. Since then, we've been hearing from our support teams that this is something being more widely reported. Glad that you and other pros were able to bring this to our attention so that we can begin to work on and resolve this.

If admin doesn't know about it it's probably a glitch