Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Gabriel111
Level 6

App Question for an administrator

Hello, from a few days back I begin to follow the posts from customers ... explain me something- in the second the add is on my app it’s already with one pro ... How ????
There some favorites pros who nows before we average handiman Joe’s now what’s going on ? The app delayes the add ? ???
0 Kudos
4 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: App Question for an administrator

@Gabriel111 I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're asking. Can you elaborate a little more and maybe send me a private message with a screenshot about what you're referring to? 

0 Kudos

How do you follow customers?

0 Kudos
Gabriel111
Level 6

I start to check the app in the moment the job appears... and some of them are with “one pro contacted “ already ... Thanks!
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Gabriel111 when a job appears in the Jobs tab for you it will be an instance where the customer found and reached out to another pro directly already. When it's passed along for other pros to quote on that may also be a good fit the number of pros contacted is always subject to change as people are very quick to hop on those new jobs. 

0 Kudos