Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
Community Manager Drew
Community Manager

Appreciation for those who helped along the way

Hi pros,

We know you wear many hats, but chances are you didn’t get to where you are without some support. As we begin to transition into the holiday season, who is someone you’re grateful for that deserves some recognition? 

Is there a close friend or family member who lent a helping hand during a busy time? Or another pro with a particular expertise that made a difference for your business? In this season of appreciation, what are you grateful for?

Drew

8 responses
WhatTheFit
Level 5

Re: Appreciation for those who helped along the way

I'm thankful for past, present and potential clients.  This business runs on service and people.  You cannot have one without the other.  So, thank you to everyone who has helped us grow along the way. And we pray we will continue to grow by leaps and bounds next year and every year afterwards.

Ma
Level 6

I am grateful to many people. My helpers are fantastic and without them we could not produce the results that we do produce. My personal coach is also fantastic her name is Jolene and She is at Jolenelife@Gmail.com .I have also recently hired a part-time office person who I think will work well with me. I am dying to network with other Thumbtack professionals in San Francisco so if there's a way that people would like to connect live and in person for coffee please get back to me here because you will become part of my appreciation for next year I am sure

We are appreciative for Each an Everyone of our Customers as well as Thumbtack for all the great business. We understand we can’t land all the jobs, but as a business owner with great work, honesty an good prices we have so many repeat customers an they tell their friends or friends or friends an Family so we stay so busy!! Thankful for our Family an son in law Dakota who helps out when he has time off from his full time job.
From Rooter Pros LLC an our Family to each an everyone of you We wish y’all a very blessed an Happy Thanksgiving as well as a very Merry Christmas reminds me that I need to start getting my customers Christmas cards ready to be mailed out after Thanksgiving. We all work hard to be where we are today!!
Shapsticks98
Level 4

I’m grateful for the help many people gave me along the way. Right now I’d like to thank some of my teachers who were so generous with their knowledge and inspirational because of their genuine love of music.
0 Kudos
michelle2
Level 4

My brother patterns help me out with designing my website also Bartending for me and help me out with babysitting I would be nowhere without him
0 Kudos
michelle2
Level 4

My brother Patrick my family and my workers help me out with designing my website also Bartending for me and help me out with babysitting I would be nowhere without him
0 Kudos
ROSESHANDS
Level 4

I am so grateful for the love and support of my mother-in-law and husband, who have made it possible at times more me to work crazy hours. But most of all I am thankful to have Jesus in my life, who has caused me to have integrity, love, and success in all of my ventures.
0 Kudos
Luther1221
Level 4

My husband has been a big support through the years I'm grateful for him and appreciate everything he has done for me . I appreciate thumbtack for this site to help me grow my business you all are truly a blessing . I appreciate my family and friends for support GOD BLESS you all !