results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
fixfitness
Level 5

Bug with inbox on web version and in the ios App?

Solved! Jump to solution

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section. Mods, please move this to the correct section if possible...

I don't know if I'm the only person this is happening to, but lately i've noticed that even though all my inbox messages have been read(yes, I'm sure because I went through them twice), I'm still seeing the little superscript number for unread messages next to the inbox link in the corner of the icon/link.  This happens on the ios App and on the web version(windows).

I also noticed this happening on the new leads tab as well as the inbox, when there are no new leads to be seen in there.  I've tried refreshing the browser/App. Logging out and re-logging in. Even rebooting my device and my PC to no avail...  But the dreaded superscript number remains haunting me!  It's either that, or my OCD is taking over! haha

Has anyone else been experiencing the same thing with their inbox or am I going to just have to live with the ghost messges in my inbox?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: Bug with inbox on web version and in the ios App?

Solved! Jump to solution

@Hankster glad to hear that you're not seeing that issue anymore. If it does appear, just send us that screenshot and we'll look into it. Thanks for the heads-up Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
11 responses
MR
Level 10

Solved! Jump to solution
Yes. Same here. The Android version also has many errors with messages not going away even when archived and no date stamp on messages of which I have reported numerous times
Hankster
Level 10

Solved! Jump to solution
Ditto!
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@fixfitness thanks for letting us know about this! Does your app need to be updated? If so, go ahead and update it and see if that fixes the issue. If not, please send me a private message with a screenshot of what you're seeing! 

@MR @Hankster please go through all troubleshooting steps. If that does not fix the errors, please send me a private message with screenshots.

0 Kudos
Hankster
Level 10

Solved! Jump to solution

@Meckell now I'm not seeing this issue on the app today I have an Android phone. I have the latest version 115.1 whch was updated on 8/9/19 Have had no issues with the web version. If this occurs again with the app I'll send you a screen shot.

Hankster 8/12/19

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@Hankster glad to hear that you're not seeing that issue anymore. If it does appear, just send us that screenshot and we'll look into it. Thanks for the heads-up Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
fixfitness
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Screenshot.png

Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@fixfitness can you send me a private message of what you're seeing on your app vs what you're seeing on the desktop. Getting a visual will be helpful in making sure I'm understanding what it is that you're referring to. 

0 Kudos
Big_Al
Level 2

Solved! Jump to solution

I decline or archive messages and they keep reappearing. How do I fix that?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Big_Al to start, I recommend working through the troubleshooting steps listed in our help center. Once you've gone through those and you are still experiencing the same issue then be sure to reach out to us or contact our support teams with some examples.

0 Kudos