results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Sav
Level 6

Business is Booming!

Thats right, business is BOOMING! If you find yourself not receiving leads or interest in your business, take a look at your profile, your photos- anything that you think could use more attraction. I am receiving 5-10 inquiries a day from potential new clients looking for work. Thumbtack is a power horse for business, so if you find yourself not getting much action, review your profile! I would be happy to review your profile and offer my advise to help drive your look!

Occupations (2)
9 responses
Highlighted
MR
Level 10

Re: Business is Booming!

@Sav Would love to hear your thoughts on my profile. Business is not booming here and the same is true for many others. Please let us know what we are doing wrong.

Moderator Meckell

@Sav it's great to hear that business is booming for you! I'm happy that Thumbtack has been able to introduce you to many customers and that you've been able to offer such an amazing service to them. 

Thanks for offering help to other pros, this is the kind of partnership we love to see Smiley Happy 

Sav
Level 6

Thank you! Yes, I'd love to be of help.

Sav
Level 6

I'd be more than happy to take a look at your profile, and get back to you this weekend!

DJStevie
Level 12

@Sav 

Yes, as @MR said, please let us know what we are doing wrong. I set my profile with the help of a TT rep. So, I'd like to hear what I'm doing wrong.

I'm in the same field as you Sav and would love for you to tell me what Im doing wrong . Suddenly as soon as promote came along my business tanked on TT do you think it's my profile?
Lar
Level 9

Sav, if you're reading this it was very nice of you to offer your assistance to help me. I did accept you offer but I never heard anything back from you. I must confess that your lack of response leaves me wondering if your offer was genuine to begin with. You're not giving me a lot of confidence in your ability to profile my profile Sav, sorry mate.

Regards,
Laurence.

Sav
Level 6

@Lar So sorry for the delayed response! I just logged into this community profile- very busy. I would be happy to take a look! Ill get back to you this weekend. 

VelvetO
Level 6

@Lar did you ever receive assistance from Sav? If so has business started booming?

Velvet Oasis Events