results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

CT Pros! How About Some Feedback?

The search results in Connecticut are (to quote Taylpr and Dusti O)  "vast and robust"!

I am the #1 Private Cooking Skills Instructor. This is mainly because I am on Target. Want to know who is #2?  A Justice of the Peace. Now, this gentleman is no doubt a fine fellow, but does he also give Cooking Lessons too? I can't find his profile anywhere outside the demos.

He is also ranked #5 in searches for Caterers. Wow! 

#12 is a Cleaning Service. As in search for Caterers. 

I don't Target my Catering service. My profile does not appear on the searches for this category. 

I'd sure feel funny competing with a cleaning service or Justice of the Peace to cater a birthday party.

To be clear: This feedback in no way disparages in any way the aforementioned Professionals. Obviously it was not their decision to be placed in this way. I am merely curious about how this happened.

Looks like Promote is missing the Target.

States
4 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: CT Pros! How About Some Feedback?

@ChefOfAllSeason can you tell me what zip code and filters you're using to get these results? I want to replicate it so I can look into and get you further info. Keep in mind that there are many pros who offer multiple services. We wouldn't show a pro on search results for a job that they don't do. 

0 Kudos

@Meckell 06057,06001,06019. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@ChefOfAllSeason thank you! Although those pros offer other services, I can confirm that they also offer Private Cooking Lessons and Catering. As I mentioned above, we don't show pros in search results for services they don't do. 

0 Kudos

That was not indicated in their profiles, or did I miss something?