results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
K-9
Level 6

Can Somebody Tell My Why I got THIS Message ?

I just went to PM somebody (which I don't do often) as lately there's enough secret and or hidden stuff seemingly going on here. - Never used to be that way - or at least it didn't feel like it)  Without me having to add to it. Ah the Good Old Days _ But I went to answer a PM sent to me and below is a copy of the error message I got when I pushed Send : 

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied."

JUST FYI :  I didn't put any HTML in there. It's NOT a Language I speak and Please don't tell me "You are going to run it by the Team and get me an answer" Thanks Much ~ Cheers ~ 

Occupations (1)
6 responses
MR
Level 10

Re: Can Somebody Tell My Why I got THIS Message ?

@K-9 I get that a lot - i think it is just a function of the system. In most cases if I just submit again, all works fine. I have noticed that this error comes up when I have an @XYZ in my post. It appears the "@" triggers an HTML message that the reply tool doesnt like.

K-9
Level 6

Thanks Much MR _ I appreciate the help. Sometimes that's hard to find around here these days. That's exactly how it went. So "Thanks" for writing and for jumping in ~ Most Appreciated ~  

K-9
Level 6

Would you believe "THEY" just sent me a "Wise Words" Badge for that last Post.........REALLY .....What is this Romper Room _ How about sending me some Actual Leads that Don't Ghost or ask : When am I Available INSTEAD _ Try THAT for a Change ~ I really don't need the Badges _ I think somebody's lost sight of the Target around here. Maybe THAT's Something the Team actually ought to Research ~ Cheers ! 

MR
Level 10

Badges are a definite sign of the times. Some people expect an award just for playing. Very odd indeed
Moderator Meckell

@K-9 I'm happy to look into this further and get you some clarification. Could you possibly take a screenshot of this error and send it to me in a private message? Along with that, also include the device you're using as well as what browser you're on. 

0 Kudos
TSCreative
Level 5

K9, this is a function of the processing scripts written into the coding of the message board. I am not an HTML expert, but I know enought to figure a few things out. It has nothing to do with you, but is probably inherent in the JavaScript. Just ignore it and repost.

All the Best.

0 Kudos