results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Moderator Kameron

Chicago pros - give us your feedback!

Hey pros at our Chicago meetup, we want to know what's on your mind!

At Thumbtack, we like to keep track of what's going well using a #loveit and what we could improve using a #couldbebetter.

Let us know your#loveits and #couldbebetters! What about Thumbtack do you like and what could we do better? Reply below and let us know!

Occupations (2)
States
0 Kudos
11 responses
MR
Level 10

Re: Chicago pros - give us your feedback!

There's snow in the forecast for Chicago in the next couple of days #couldbebetter.

Oh - about TT - well you know my main issues, no need to rehash them here, but as a proud Chicago-area based TT user, in all seriousness, please communicate them on to the group.

Enjoy the nice Chicago evening while it lasts Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Hearthelp2
Level 4

So happy to be at the Thumbtack event. I learned so much today. Thank you guys for all that you do for the pros.

markolen
Level 4

#loveit the Thumbtack professionals event in Chicago!

judyggray
Level 5

This was an awesome event!  The Thumbtack people were so wonderful and helpful!  It made the use of Thumbtack a lot more of a personal experience.

I love this platform.. I wish thumback could charge business owners when a client is hired.. I do get alot of fake requests and get charged Smiley Sad

Moderator Kameron

@makeupbydarshi it was so great meeting you and getting to hear about your business Smiley Happy

If you do get contacted by a customer and feel that it could possibly be inauthentic, please feel free to send it to me in a direct message here and I'd be happy to take a look at it with you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mattrixmusic
Level 5

I DJ a lot of weekend events and some during the week. It would be great if i could set my preferences to show different pricing for the weekend from weekdays. 

Moderator Kameron

@Mattrixmusic thanks again for stopping by the Community booth to share this idea with us and for taking the time to post it in the Community!

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Thanks so much again to all of you pros that were able to attend our event in Chicago! It was truly inspiring to get to meet and speak with many of you in person. I and everyone else at Thumbtack truly appreciate the stories, feedback, and ideas that were shared. 

0 Kudos