Highlighted

Client asked me to do something unethical

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

This client contacted me last year and asked me to do something unethical. I see the same person is back on Thumbtack trying to hire another pro.

flagged job.jpg

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Client asked me to do something unethical

Active Community Member
Best Answer

Unfortunately, TT does not have a mechanism for Pros to rate or otherwise comment on job posters. If that functionality were available, it would allow you to flag that problem to other pros she may try to contact.  It would also give us Pros a way to weed out habitual tire-kickers.

Re: Client asked me to do something unethical

Community Expert
Best Answer

@STP-ZFC thank you for bringing this to our attention. Thumbtack has high standards for pro and customer safety. Anytime you come across a customer or situation you’re not sure about, let us know by reporting it. You can find the steps to do so in this linked article: Report Suspicious Activity.

You can also reach out to our Customer Support team by clicking here to see the option to contact Customer Support (found under the " Need a different way to contact us?" section).

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes