Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Spike
Level 5

Client send out contact without knowing the pirce

Solved! Jump to solution

I got some client contact me for the services, but they seem like don't know the price of the quote, they just ask me how much for the services, but what I see the price is shown on the quote. Maybe thumbtack shold do a pop up screen, just to show how much for the servics before the client sent out their contact request. 

Occupations (1)
States
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Kameron

Re: Client send out contact without knowing the pirce

Solved! Jump to solution

@Spike it's certainly an idea worth looking into. I've passed along the idea and feedback for our product teams to consider in instances where customers may be asking about prices when they are already listed. 

View solution in original post

6 responses
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Spike while customers are shown the estimated price (as long as it's listed in your preferences) they sometimes might just miss it, or they may feel that the details of their job might require different pricing. I recommend responding to the customer to reaffirm your prices and possibly provide some additional context as to what those include. 

Spike
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

It happened couple times, some client they saw the price, but they still contact me, after they see the detail of the servcies, they just said "you price too high". I will think why they contact me in the first, that happen a lot with the auto quote system.

Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Spike I'd be interested in taking a look at those contacts where they responded and said your price was too high. If you'll send me a direct message including the customer names I can get started. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

Solved! Jump to solution

@Spike 

I have received several of those, "what is your estimate" and been charged. I was told by many Thumbtack reps if I put my pricing in my profile that it would help, but when they send those replies, it proves to me that they dont read the profile in its' entirety, so we get charged. And that's ridiculous! Which is why I think that your suggestion of a pop up screen or something  to that effect to show pricing may help.

Spike
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Yes, I think the pop up screen it's kind of solution, just to remind the client the final est price of the servcies before they click the contact button.  

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Spike it's certainly an idea worth looking into. I've passed along the idea and feedback for our product teams to consider in instances where customers may be asking about prices when they are already listed. 

View solution in original post