Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Moderator Kameron

Community Support

Hello to all of our awesome pros,

We wanted to just take some time to refresh and help set some expectations for posting and receiving responses from our staff in the Community. The Thumbtack Community is a place where pros like you can come together to offer up information and inspiration to help each other build successful businesses. If you’re a pro, this is your space to ask questions, get answers, share ideas.

We want you to know that we do our very best to read and respond to many of your posts and direct messages within a business day (aside from weekends) and to please allow us that time. If we can get to you sooner, we will, but just know it can take up to one business day. If you do need immediate assistance please also feel free to use our various support channels via chat, email, or phone call.

As well we wanted to give a quick reminder of the Community Guidelines and ask that posts stay within these guidelines by striving for good vibes and keeping feedback or frustrations professional and constructive. Know that we’re here to help and that ultimately we’re all on the same team and want the same thing, for you and your businesses to see success on our platform.

4 responses
DJStevie
Level 12

Re: Community Support

@Kameron 

Are you, @Meckell , @taylor , @DustiO , @Drew still answering all comments, posts and messages within 1 business day?

DJ Stevie 7-14-2019

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@DJStevie yes we are. If you don't hear back from us within one business day, it might be because we're out of the office or are working on finding you an answer. In those situations, we get back to you as soon as we can! If you even need immediate support, please utilize our other available channels such as  chat, email, or phone call.

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell 

Thanks, because it seems that isn't the case in recent weeks.

As for reaching out to other channels, I would rather keep it in the Community if I have started a conversation with you or other reps. The few times that I have made a call, they get routed overseas, and those reps give me mis-information(as was the case with conversation starters that I shared with you a couple of months ago). When I send email, it takes days for someone to reply. As for chat, I've been given links to solve my issues, instead a rep giving me insight

DJ Stevie 7-15-2019

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@DJStevie It may also be that we have already previously answered the same question for you Smiley Happy

0 Kudos