Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Karli
Level 5

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Proud to Be Included Again! Thanks so much! KARLI..Q Up the Mic with Karli..Mobile DJ and Event Productions..
Yvonnegb
Level 1

Congratulations to my fellow Thumbtack Elite Pros! Great to roam the top with you! Best wishes and an outstanding 2019 from Whiskers & Tails, pet sitting and dog walking services in Hampton roads Virginia

Thank you for the honor. Daniel with Dignity Moving here! We are based out of Tempe, AZ!

IrrigationMD
Level 4

Glad to be a top pro again and congratulations to everyone else you made it! Cheers!
Highlighted
LisaShort
Level 4

Thank you!! I had to determine if your new changes worked for me, and what I figured out is service shines no matter what system is used. I love my profession as a Healer in the Kansas City area and I appreciate Thumbtack for helping me get my services noticed.
I am Pure Love Energy by Lisa Short. Reiki master, spiritual medium, teacher and mentor.
RevRita
Level 1

Yippee! We work hard to provide top notch wedding services and it’s good to be recognized. I am a wedding officiant and it’s a delight to make such an important day special.
Mjavas
Level 4

Thank you for the kudos. I am honored and humbled.
WinWin
Level 1

What a pleasure to serve our clients with exceptional customer service! It feels great!
SmooveMoves
Level 1

Thanks the Smoove Move family is truly grateful and hope to continue to make great strides on this platform. Thanks #Smoove Moves
SRP
Level 4

Anyone in need of digital marketing and/or video production needs for their business, reach out to me at contact@seanrossiter.com.  Let's talk about your 2019 marketing strategy!