Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
DrT
Level 5

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Photography by George: Wow!!! What a gorgeous baby and a gorgeous picture!! Could that be entered for an award? Dr. T

RRIndy
Level 4

Thanks for again placing Relevant Readings as Top Pro. Thumbtack has provided a great opportunity to offer healing and guidance to those in the local and world community.
Appreciating the changes and updates being made, also the great and passionate support from the Thumbtack customer service team.

- Yale
SJN
Level 4

Thank you! I’m so excited for a new year of continued learning, success, and growth.
RePestC
Level 5

RE Pest & Mold Staff wants to say Thsnk you and congratulations to all you awesome contractors! 2 years in a row!!!lets go 2019 baby!!!
LeaKay
Level 2

Hi this is Lea & Kay lawns future. I'm very truly appreciated with this opportunity on thumbtack. I'm glad that guys are making a great job making pros a better people and showing what they can do better in life...😎

It's been a year now with thumbtack being a top Pro appears to be sort of a big deal. Might be nice if Thumbtack sent us all a exploding confetti box in the mail but I digress congratulations to everyone who has made it to the top Pro status for me it didn't seem like work to get here. It seems when you do right by others and treat others like you would want to be treated good things happen. After being in the repair service business for almost 30 years the one thing I have noticed is to be myself and don't feel bad when you cannot accommodate everyone who request your service. Screening calls and being discriminant about what you are willing to take on I believe is a good quality and sometimes takes a while to learn. I do feel bad for some of those customers that request my services and for one reason or another my instincts tell me it may not be a good fit. On the other hand when I do respond to a customer most of the time things work out really well, they're happy, I'm happy.
It comes down to everything is what we make it, every moment that goes by and every choice we make changes our future. I know sort of corny but I don't think about what I'm going to say before I say it. This may be my last post from me but I appreciate Anyone who reads this. I think 2019 will be a really good year for all of us. :-)
topherfoto
Level 4

I have the Barry Manilow song, "Looks like we made it" playing in my head now. This is so rad and I'm proud to be in the elites with the elites. I started Christopher Weddings 10 years ago and been with Thumbtack for a couple years now.  So pass the word if you know someone needing wedding photography. 

JasonS
Level 4

Thank you! I appreciate being awarded Top Pro status again this year. I believe it has helped me get more leads and more paying customers. I look forward to continuing my partnership with Thumbtack in 2019. Congratulations to all the current Top Pros!

Thank you for the congratulations Jason. I know that I love what I do, work with couples to create a warm and personal ceremony for their weddings. and appreciate the recognition of Top Pro. I also celebrate other skilled Top Pros working with integrity. Much gratitude.
FPSkyline
Level 4

Thank you for the kindness and best of luck to all the independant vendors and contractors moving into 2019 Smiley Happy