Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Hi! this is KeytoBeautybyNora! I’m so happy I made Top Pro! Thank you so much!
slaboon
Level 1

Congratulations to all. It sounds everyone's business is doing well. 🤗 Sherry
BodyByQuilz
Level 4

Thank you so much! This is awesome! Body By Quilz based in Los Angeles CA.
Leivav
Level 4

Thank you for the recognition as we continue to serve Central Florida. Hang Time Solutions will continue doing what we do best! "Redefining excellence one client at a time."

Thank-You!!! I am very blessed!!! I am a Wedding Officiant in the St. Louis, Mo area. Hearts2Gether4Ever!!!
Brett
Level 4

Congratulations everyone! I wish you all the best in 2019. Take your digital Top Pro badge and wear it proud. You earned it! 

Highlighted
Teambalon
Level 4

Thank you very much as the owner of carpet Renewal by team Valor and I am very honored for this Accolade however are there any of the pros noticing that the change that has been completed in November of 2018 has significantly decrease their numbers I was able to communicate with customers who wanted to hear from me before now I have a message that says waiting for customer to respond why is that when it clearly states in the lead that you have a customer that wants to hear from you as a top Pro in 2019 I now have 75 to 90 views a week with one to two jobs something is severely broken in the algorithm I'm sorry but this has to be said and I'm sure other professionals are noticing this as well
SallyS
Level 5

Thank You it's an honor and a pleasure. Sally's Proffesional Touch takes pride in all the work I do.
BKC
Level 4

Thank you!! Brooklyn Kitchen Catering is so happy to be a part of the Thumbtack Top Pro Team!
eliascurtis
Level 6

Congratulations to all the top pros who made it this year! Thank you Thumbtack for the opportunity to make top pro again. - Elias, Transformed Design Inc.