Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
BrennanBrick
Level 5

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Congratulations to all the new top pros, and all of the people who made the top pro list once again.
I know I worked hard and made sure I had a 5 star business, so I know you did too. Last time I checked thumbtack had more than 70,000 pros active, and you’re in the 4% category of the best companies on this website. That’s something to be proud of.
It has helped me greatly with the Top Pro badge showing up with search results. I know I stand out more than the people in my area because I’ve worked hard to maintain this status.

For the year ahead, as a contractor, I hope this year is as promising as the last, with all of the new changes and such. But for now, I’m in good spirits and look forward to quoting when the spring hits again!(seasonal contractor)

Congrats again to all who made the list!!!
RSV
Level 2

Congratulations to all and all of your hard work. Let's keep it going in 2019. With the help of Thumbtack, We're well on our way. From BEST Power Washing/Soft Washing Houston

Thank you!! I love what I do and I am certain my business would not have come so far without Thumbtack! ❀️

Thank you for including me!

Our company is Collective Mind Technologies, www.CollectiveMindTechnologies.com based in Colorado. I would love to get any feedback on our website and connect on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanlongenecker/

Thanks again!

Ryan Longenecker

Collective Mind Technologies

www.CollectiveMindTechnologies.com

Thank you! I didn't know that there was this type of award, I feel honored and blessed to be chosen.
Jacqueline Kennedy
J Kennedy Designs
Crisomia
Level 4

Crisomia Handyman is truly honored to be named one of the Top pros for Thumbtack.
Thank you,
Crisomia Handyman
Chandler, AZ
Sincerely,
Vince
Highlighted

Thank you so much! We feel honored! πŸ™πŸ˜‰
RobBuck
Level 5

This is awesome news, thank you very much! My business is Riverstone Images, a commercial photography studio based in Clinton, CT.

OptimumHome
Level 3

What a great honor! I use to look at my competition and say someday I will be there. Thank you so much. My name is Steven Lobdell with Optimum Home Inspections. We offer our inspection services to all of Central Florida.

Hooray! Honored, thanks everyone who helped!