Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Okay. You have my address in your system, but I've never recieved anything. How do I get added to this specific list? I've been a top pro for 2.5 years and have never been asked for my mailing address.

Moderator Kameron

@legendaryagency I've reached out to you in a direct message about this to make sure we get that squared away for you Smiley Happy

I just replied. Thanks!

@legendaryagency wrote:

Okay. You have my address in your system, but I've never recieved anything. How do I get added to this specific list? I've been a top pro for 2.5 years and have never been asked for my mailing address.

The same with us - we've never gotten any kind of correspondence but this notification.

Shuddrbug1
Level 6

@Kameron ,

Hi Kameron,

I also never received anything last month.  I provided my address. I've been a Top Pro since the program was implemented and was listed as "Best Of" with Thumbtack prior to the Top Pro program.

Moderator Kameron

@Shuddrbug1 Congratulations on making Top Pro so consistently, that's an amazing accomplishment to be proud of! Sorry to hear that those didn't make it to you. Keep an eye out for a direct message from me about that.

Highlighted
Riorita
Level 5

I’d like you to have our mailing address too! Please direct message me.
Rita

@Kameron We have been top pros consistently for the past al.ost 2 years and you also have our address but we have never recieved anything. The window cling would be very nice to have, too!
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Kings_Flooring thanks for flagging. I'll be sending you a direct message about this. 

0 Kudos

Thanks very much for 3 years of Top Pro status from Gray House Dog Training in PA!