results: 10
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
PastorJerry
Level 5

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Dear Thumbtack, I would like to say "thank-you" for your creation of this platform allowing involvement into our community by individuals such as me. Without your facilitation, my ability to find a relative path with couples desiring to be married would simply never have happened. You have become a wonderful organization that allows us to find each other in multiple meaningful endeavors. So from this minister to you I ask for continued blessing and success in your endeavor that benefits us all. Reverend Jerry Drummonds, Sacramento, California

PastorJerry
Level 5

Thank-You Thumbtack for making it all possible!

Dear Thumbtack, I would like to say "thank-you" for your creation of this platform allowing involvement into our community by individuals such as me. Without your facilitation, my ability to find a relative path with couples desiring to be married would simply never have happened. You have become a wonderful organization that allows us to find each other in multiple meaningful endeavors. So from this minister to you I ask for continued blessing and success in your endeavor that benefits us all. Reverend Jerry Drummonds, Sacramento, California

Highlighted

Congrats to everyone!!!!! 

We're iClean Professional Cleaning Company LLC, serving Johnson County and surrounding area! We are very grateful to be apart of Thumbtack Top Pros of 2018 and wish everyone a succeeding year in 2019! 

jcrews1
Level 4

Thank you for working hard and being kind to generously bless others through precise and prompt service. Wishing you all Blessings for expansion, improvement, and more loyal customers in 2019!
Lotsobirdies
Level 5

Stoked!! Lots of hard work! Keep grinding!

FamousEvents
Level 2

Hey Everyone! My name is Sharon and I represent Famous Events based out in the NJ/NY tri-state area. We provide bartenders, servers, and a full bar service for private events. 20180114_153913.png20180106_121313.png

Topspeed
Level 1

Congrats everyone and have a great year !

From all of us here at Top Speed Moving in Boston !
FamousEvents
Level 2

Hey Everyone! My name is Sharon and I represent Famous Events based out in the NJ/NY tri-state area. We provide bartenders, servers, and a full bar service for private events. 

Cyndi-Via
Level 5

Thank you for the Top Pro badge! My name is Minister Cyndi Via of Forever Joined Wedding Ceremonies. I am from the Clements and Winston-Salem area of North Carolina. I invite welcome anyone to contact me at any time for helping each other to be all that we can be for the community that we work in together in Thumbtack!

Congradulations to everyone and good luck with all your business endevors. Kyle at Spartan Fitness, East Islip, NY. Personal Trainer and life coach.