Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
DingyD
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thanks for this honor, I am a Mobile Dj in the Hamilton, Oh. area.

groovesmedia
Level 4

This just reminded me how well Thumbtack worked out for me in 2018 and this small pat on the back is a reminder to come back on the grind to the Thumbtack community and do good work. Thanks for this. Much love from Boston.

This is great! Thank you for the honor. I reside in Atlanta and remote serving the community using Astrology, Tarot, Reiki, Reflexology, & Thai yoga Massage.

Congratulations to all! We are a janitorial, office and house cleaning based in Broward County South Florida. And we serve both Broward and Miami Dade since 2013. We wish all a good and productive year.
MelLaw
Level 3

Melina Lawson from Miami Florida.
Piano & Voice Lessons.
Thanks a Bunch
JostadRobles
Level 2

Hi, good morning, thank you very much.
I own the company Robles IronWorks. Our purpose will always be to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of all our customers. thus achieving a professional service. We are dedicated to metal projects: Railings stainless steel cable, fences, spiral staircases, gates, among other things.

Thank you! Honored to have achieved this level. I’m stoked to make the most of being a TopPro to service more clients in 2019.
MelLaw
Level 3

Top Pro

Melina Lawson from Miami. I love what I do & love teaching it to others & watching them grow & excel.
Highlighted
Sandras75
Level 2

Thank you so much, I'm so glad the are hard job is worthy, keeping my clients happy and satisfied with our Services.
Essential
Level 1

Thank you! We are very honored to be apart of this elite group. We are based in central and northern New Jersey. We are known for high quality and unique painting and remodeling.