results: 10
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Serenity
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Itโ€™s an honor to be a Thumbtack Pro โญ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰ Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ to all the Proโ€™s

Serenity

Thank you so much thumbtack
Emanuela
Level 4

Thank you so much for making me a top pro!!! What I do is my passion. I love Thumbtack!!!! Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Lotsobirdies
Level 5

Thank you Meckell! Very excited for this honor!

glamqueen18
Level 4

Thank you so much!!โ˜บ๏ธ
AG7Castro
Level 1

Thank you. Company name is AG-7 Castro Corp. I operate it in South Florida.
DanaG
Level 1

Thank you so much for naming us Top Pro 2019.  It is an honor for us to be amongst the best of the best on Thumbtack.  My name is Dana Gregory and I am the owner here at ICON Roofing & Construction, LLC.  On behalf of our employees and all of our many customers who continue to believe in us and motivate us to forge on, we want to say thank you and wish everyone a safe and prosperous New Year!!

Mdfleitell
Level 4

My name is Michael David Fleitell and I'm a bartender and mixologist based out of Los Angeles, CA. I do a lot of private parties and weddings and events where I try to bring the craft cocktail experience to people without having to rent out or go out to a fancy bar. I use a lot of my own recipes and recipes I use at my own bar and bring them right to peoples' homes and thanks to thumbtack it's become a great side business for me. I recommend thumbtack to every bartender I know.
Yoonmi
Level 1

Thanks
I am having great music students from Thumbtack
jandjhvacllc
Level 4

I love this site been here for 8-9 years now do I get a super bonus when I hit my 10 year mark? Also how many of us pros have been here 10 years plus. Whoo hoo.