Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
marydemartin
Level 5

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thank you...what a great thought
Eifarmer
Level 2

Thank you for this award. It's a true honor.

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment
Murfreesboro, TN
Highlighted

Congrats everyone. We are based in Summerville SC and specialize in all kinds of cool technology. If you are looking for security, TV mounting , LED lighting, data networks, or specialty system please give me a call 843-670-6375. If you are a contractor looking to network I’m all for that too. It feels good to one one 4% that provide top notch service.

Thank you so much! What an honor. Thumbtack truly helped get my business and confidence off the ground and I really appreciate this platform for doing so!

I was so excited I forgot to even answer the questions!

I am a Nutritional Therapist/Health Coach and Nutritional Chef out of South Florida! See my insta for yummy recipe ideas and motivation! @evolve.health and my blog which talk about the politics behind our food system www.ediblepolitics.org

Best,

Jennifer!
KCKA
Level 4

Thank you and congrats to all top pros!

Yay! Thank you so much for this honor! I’m based in Livermore, CA and the name of my business is Style by Nicole.
johnverrico
Level 5

Thank you for this designation. It is an honor to have achieved Top Pro status. 

I am John Verrico, an infotainer, motivational speaker and leadership trainer based in the Washington, DC area, bujt travel to serve clients practially anywhere. 

johnverrico
Level 5

Thank you for this designation. It is an honor to have achieved Top Pro status. Congratulations to all my fellow Top Pros!  Whoo Hoo!

I am John Verrico, an infotainer combining motivational speaking, emceeing, and comedy with leadership and communication training. Although based in the Washington, DC area, I can travel to serve clients practially anywhere. 

0 Kudos
TammyM
Level 4

Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Great job to all on here!! So honored to be on this list.   Keep up the good work and best of luck for 2019!