results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Abbas5
Level 5

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thanks for recognizing A-Z Acctax services. I look forward working with Thumbtack.

Essential Scapes of Raleigh North Carolina! We are honored to be apart of this elite group of professionals!We work hard to provide the best service for our customers !Thank you #EssentialScapes

My name is Abbie with Abbie’s cleaning services and I am based in Atlanta. Thank you, I am honored!! I look forward to continuing to provide top quality service to my clients! Congratulations to all of you as well!!
PaulMandalou
Level 4

Hi,

My name is Paul Michael Mandalou, my buisness name is Paul Michael Signature Catering. We are a gruop of hard working professional with years of exespierence. We do what ever it takes to please our clients as indicated in our reviews. Execespierence and the desire to please our clients is what sets us apart from the rest.

Thank you,

Paul Mandalou

Chef/Owner

Paul Michael Signature Catering

DawnNicole
Level 5

DawnNicole Faces of Beauty. Professional freelance celebrity makeup artist located in Houston TX. So awesome to receive top pro again!!! There’s TONS of MUA’s on thumbtack, so being named top pro is AMAZING! Thank you Thumbtack for recognizing pro’s & their accomplishments!!
gregorkitzis
Level 1

Thank you for ranking my violin teaching in New York City in the top 4% for the second year in a row. I never realized how much I love teaching. My students really energize me and the extra income has truly changed my life. Thank you.
Highlighted
Norb
Level 1

Thanks for this recognition. Really like what I am able to do with your tools.
gregorkitzis
Level 1

Thank you for ranking my violin teaching in New York City in the top 4% for the second year in a row. I never realized how much I love teaching. My students really energize me and the extra income has truly changed my life. Thank you.
Clau
Level 4

Hi guys My name is Clau and I own a small business (landscaping Services,)and I’m so proud to be a Top Pro,,😁 it wasn’t easy but we tried our best and we did it ,

A lot of hard work and dedication to make this list with over 30 “pros” servicing my area in the Capital Region in Upstate NY.