Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

I received Top Pro Status notification via email and when I contacted support to confirm after not seeing my badge on my customer profile and only in the TT community profile, I was told it was a mistake.  I have a 4.9-star rating.  Although, I was told I only had a 4.78

I have 42 reviews

40 - 5-star reviews  (31 Verified) (11 Non-Verified) 

1 - 4-star review ( Unverified, client gave me 4 stars initially because he forgot I  gave him a variety of backgrounds including a black        background.  I then showed him his proofs again to remind him that the black background was the first background we shot.  He reposted his review and changed it to a 5 star, but Thumbtack wouldn't let an unverified reviewer make an adjustment, so they deleted his 5-star review.

1 - 1-star Verified, Deleted, Review - I had a Thumbtack customer post a 1-star review, not realizing until it was to late that it was a mistake on her part.  We never booked a session.  She said it was her mistake, she accidentally posted and asked that Thumbtack deleted the review.  Thumbtack deleted it, but would not give me Top Pro status, because it was past the deadline.

1 - 1-star Verified Review - A Thumbtack customer had a tentative date in mind. She said she would get back to confirm that the date worked with her son for senior pictures after he got home later in the evening.  She never got back to me.  A week and a half later, I receive a phone call and she says she is at my studio.  I was not at my studio and told her, you never got back to me, we never talked on the phone, you never signed a client agreement form or paid a deposit.  These requirements were in my quote and are on my website.  I told her I could get her son in the early afternoon and she pitched a fit and gave me a 1-star review.

I am very frustrated with Thumbtack right now.  My bookings have decreased significantly.  

Moderator Kameron

@rachelalvesphot really sorry to hear that we got your hopes up with the email notice to then find out that you just missed out on Top Pro this time around. Looking at your profile from the customer side you still have an amazing review count and overall rating. Another plus is that the first two pages of reviews that show are all 5-star happy customers so those 1 star reviews are much less likely to pop up. Keep up the fantastic work and I'm sure we'll see you make Top Pro in the next round. 

Highlighted
Ivangs1
Level 1

Thank you!
TXArchitect
Level 5

Thank you.

Kent Brittain, AIA, LEED GA

Just became part of the pro-lounge community and am also truly honored to be a part of this great team. Here's to 2019. Yes, we begin slow, with low numbers in the beginning, specially this past February month. However, we always end of growing stronger by the middle of the year and balance out higher in the end. Hope everyone has a great year! 

Thank you so much☺️
Ivan7
Level 1

Hi there’s. this Ivans painting
I’m so happy with thumbtack
dmgphotos
Level 4

Thank you for the Top Pro Award! I really appreciate it. I'm a family photographer in Colorado Springs. My website is www.dmgoldsteinphotography.com 

KimHewitt
Level 1

Thanks!!
Jeff1
Level 4

Thank you for top pro ranking.. I’ve really worked hard for this.