results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
UnitedEpoxy
Level 1

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

United Epoxy Floors
Southern California
Protective coatings
TOP PRO since 2017
Domen33
Level 2

Can't get my badge up or share it
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Happy to help with this @Domen33. Just send me a direct message letting me know more about where you're running into trouble. 

0 Kudos
TackMaster DrG
TackMaster

just made top pro again! i'm geraldine , i own geraldineophotography based in chicago !!!
EricHassler
Level 4

Hey Top Pros. I'm a professional drummer/instructor in Phoenix. Lot's of great drummers in town, so I'm feeling fortunate to make the Top Pro cut again. 2019 is looking good!

StreamlineGA
Level 4

Thank you so much for the recognition! Thumbtack has been a major asset in the growth of our business. Streamline Fitness is a personal training studio operating out of Marietta (Metro-Atlanta), GA.
RVT
Level 4

It is an honor to serve people in their celebrations of happiness and joy and fun! I am humbled by the fact that they took time out to recognize our time together and to share their thoughts about my work with them! Together all of us are stronger than we are separately,It comes in the form of entertaining each other as well. Continue to care for each other, peace Ray
DJBugsy
Level 4

This is a great honor, and I received this recognition 3 years in a row! I don’t take it for granted one bit, but it is a testament to the hard work that goes into staying on top of my game in the competitive entertainment industry. I enjoy seeing people having a good time, and Thumbtack has a great platform to help businesses grow. I’m truly thankful, and will continue forge ahead with the help of Thumbtack. DJ Bugs — BugsysMobileBeats — Music • Lighting • Photobooth
TXArchitect
Level 5

Thanks for sharing!  Need to work my way up to the Top Pros!

Kent Brittain, AIA, LEED GA
Solidground
Level 4

Solid ground solutions llc based out of Dallas, Georgia and serve all metro of Atlanta and Atlanta.