results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Wayne1
Level 2

Re: Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Thank everyone it's hard work but I can handle it I look forward to making top pro agian
traveltammy
Level 4

Congrats! I am in the NYC area and in the wedding business (honeymoon and destination wedding travel agency). 

Dproulx
Level 2

Denis and Rose with TSR Massage Therapy in Melbourne, FL. "Mr and Mrs Massage" working hard to help you relax and heal.
JmevansOH
Level 4

Congratulations! - to all of my Thumbtack 2019 Top Pro colleagues across the country. I'm an estate planning/probate law attorney and mobile notary public based in Columbus, OH. I've been an Ohio licensed attorney [and Commissioned Ohio Attorney Notary] for 37+ years but I've only been working on my own and working through Thumbtack since 2015. As a small business owner Thumbtack gives me an affordable online presence and economical way to advertise my services. Jim Evans - Attorney at Law/Mobile Notary - James M. Evans Law Office, LLC - Columbus, OH.

Rosa64
Level 5

Hello my name is Rosa. The name of company is WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
My passion is Bartending .Ive been in the Biz for
Over 20 years front and back of the house. With all that I have learned I bring that to all my Clients. I always Love when Clients notice that I give 100% of myself to make sure everything goes as planed. Thanks Rosa
Ec
Level 1

Thanks very much, makes me feel good about the hard work that I have put in.
Rcfit7
Level 4

My name is Ryan Clarke. My company is RCFIT7 and I am a certified Personal Trainer through NASM in Central Fl.
I am a 2019 Top Pro!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Samuel7
Level 2

My name is Samuel Maldonado im a professional painter in tampa,brandon,ocala,winter haven,valrico area.
Samuel7
Level 2

My name is Samuel Maldonado I'm a Professional Painter in Tampa,Brandon,Ocala,Winter haven,Valrico area.
thanhtrinh51
Level 5

Congratulations everyone 🤠😘❤️📸❤️👍