Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations to our January 2020 Class of Top Pros

We’re excited to announce the Top Pro Class of January 2020, and to celebrate this important accomplishment as a community!

Top Pros, please introduce yourself by replying to this thread with the name of your business, where you're based, and your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. 

Whether it's your first time in the Pro Community or if you've been here for awhile, we want to let you know that we've got big plans for 2020: 

We’re hosting VIP dinners in select cities to bring together Top Pros, key members of local communities, and Thumbtack leadership. Keep an eye out for an email invite to see if we’re coming to a city near you.

We’re also revamping our online community to build more opportunities for pro-to-pro learning and connection, so be sure to check back in for updates as we get closer to March.

Congratulations again and welcome to the Thumbtack Pro Community!

105 responses
Freshworks
Level 1

Re: Congratulations to our January 2020 Class of Top Pros

Hi I’m Myron owner of Freshworks Cleaning Service in Connecticut. One tip of being a top pro is being consistent all across the board.
Cjoiner1
Level 2

Christina
Station in Connecticut
Thank you
get_movingaz
Level 4

Hi,

Paul here with Get Moving Home and Office our os Scottsdale, AZ. COngratulations to all!

revjackie
Level 5

Yes,a hearty congratulations to all for a job well done, here is a place where tgood works and professional work ethic is rewarded,, looking forward to another great year

HI!

I am the owner of Events By Tyler located in Petaluma, Ca - Northern California! I plan, coordinate, consult and manage parties, weddings, corporate events and more all over the Bay Area. I am currently looking to expand into the Ashland, Oregon area in the next year.

Excited to be a top pro! I am vigilant about checking my account and responding to inquiries...even on vacation!

cheftompace
Level 4

Hi events by tyler.  Nice to meet you.  I am a caterer just up the road in Santa Rosa.  Have a great 2020 and let me know if I can ever be of service.  Chef Tom Pace

Hozay87
Level 2

My Name is Jose, I’m the owner of Zombies of all Trades LLC . I operate out of AZ . (Scottsdale, Phoenix, Chandler , Mesa and most of the west valley .) I specialize in Appliances installations with some plumbing, electrical, and carpentry to help get the hard/tricky installation done .

Tip . Be attentive to incoming leads . Be courteous with people’s time and money. Provide the best customer service possible. I have found that it helps to be clear with people on what work will be done and what the price will be. No one likes to be hit with a surprise bill.

I really liked your comment about being upfront with the clients.  Wilma

Chapel
Level 5

Sue Kuehl Sunrise Chapel Des Moines
Congratulations to all Top Pros for January 2020! Each wedding is unique and very individual.