Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
RJHibler1
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Hi Fellow Top Pros,
I am honored to be recognized for representing Thumbtack and
Xtraordinary Images Photography as businesses that provide exceptional service and products to our clients.
I believe one important reason my clients consistently rate me highly is my commitment to great communication with them. I try to anticipate their questions and answer them before they ask.

Thanks again Thumbtack!

Robert Hibler, Phographer, Xtraordinaryjmages.website
bestaudioguy
Level 4

ClearCom, LLC Pro A/V
Branchburg NJ
Did not even realize we even qualified because we respond the same way online as we do in person or on the phone and that is to get back as fast as possible to at least let the customer know you are interested.
BrendaBravo
Level 2

We made it!

Happy to be here - I work my butt off, so this is a nice little reward, I know you all do, too! I'm Brenda, a Destination documentary-style wedding and family photographer based in South Florida, check out my site here: www.bravoimage.com. I also do Personal Branding Photography for entrepreneurs if you'd like some help, just drop me a line- brenda@Bravoimage.com

Thanks!

Re: We made it!

Congratulations. I am a wedding and event planner based in South Florida. Hope we can work together sometime.
Designs Beyond Imagination
Designs_beyond_imagination
Info@dbimagination.com
Chi_Dr
Level 4

Congratulations everyone!! May you all continue to be prosperous and successful in your ventures, I'm happy to be amongst you!!

Chi Dr Productions
DJ Entertainment
Reston, VA

Congratulations to all of our fellow Top Pros from Renaissance Man LLC a Residential builder, remodeler and handyman service out of St. Paul, MN.!

JoshuaofSCi
Level 4

Thank you for this honor! What a terrific group to be a part of! As a public speaking and business coach, I’ve been thrilled with Thumbtack as a reliable quality lead source. Cheers!
Lai
Level 5

Hi everyone ☺️
My name is Dany I m a makeup artist and I m a top pro for 2 years now.
I wanted to introduce myself and share some tips in the future, I think that help each other will make us more experienced and keep being successful on this great platform ( I know we went to a difficult moment but it’s gone ☺️🙏🏻) for us professionals.
Talk soon keep in touch!
Danymakeup
TommyStark23
Level 4

I Speak Dog - Behaviorist and Trainer
Orange County, California

Hello Everyone!
Highlighted
Gmagician
Level 5

Great work! Be timely with any inquiry. Best, George