Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Love
Level 4

Re: Congratulations

Hey Top Pro Team! CONGRATULATIONS! WE ROCK!

My name is Chris Loveland and I run a professional coaching business, a media marketing/social media consulting business and I am a performer on the side. Busy/awesome life bringing value to as many people as I can, with the time given to me. 

Send anyone my way! I would love to get to know each of you in the Top Pro Community or anyone who wants to network as well! Send me an email – clovebusinesslife@gmail.com

I love fellow humans helping humans. Sending love and good vibes to you and your business. Talk soon! 😊
      -Chris  

CAC_GOLF
Level 4

Re: Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Being selected to the Top Pro List made my day! Thank you Thumbtack 👍 and Thank you customers!
Harleyboy
Level 4

Congratulations to all!

Bill Klein
Klein Investigation LLC
Philadelphia, Pa
mtimoney
Level 5

My business name is Marinewife Multisport and I work out of College Station Texas. I am a trainer and Triathlon Coach. Smiley Happy Mary

Congratulations to all the other Top Pro’s in July- hard work is it’s own reward but thumbtack makes it a little sweeter-from Holly Musselman Law In Maryland, we specialize in Will’s, Estate’s, Trusts and Bankruptcy.
Stabellgc
Level 2

SGC Property Maintenance
Acushnet, Ma
Highlighted
HVACPRO
Level 6

It’s nice to be a Top Pro once again. July 9th 2019 marks our 1 year anniversary on Thumbtack. We are also happy to announce we have blown past the 150,000 dollar mark in sales and service on Thumbtack. We are rapidly closing in on 200K. This started out as a way to drum up business between installations and has turned into its own department. I have one word of advice: Reply as quickly as you can. Always try to be the first. It makes a huge difference. Thanks Thumbtack. 

StvRich
Level 6

7th Heaven Furniture & Carpet Cleaning.
My name is Steve~ pleased to meechy'all. Based in Long Island on the Queens/Nassau County Border.
#1 Tip - No matter what you do, IF you want to 'Do Well' within it. You must be personlly invested. Whether that takes the basic form of 'Pride in Your Work'. Or if you also manifest some form of Hard-Driving Ambition... in combination with good people-skills, including your basic marketing and sales.
....It is difficult or IMPOSSIBLE to fake "care" for your product or service, and customers.... Nearly impossible to face customer after customer, bring your "A-game", and fake it.
You must be REAL.
For yours and your customers sake.
You CAN'T. Fake it ....unless you TRULY "have it" within you.
You can't FAKE, what you don't have. (Not for the long Long-haul)
Not when you are exhausted.
And you are at the end of a long, hard 12 or 18 hour day (ending at 1AM)...
....And you STILL don't cut corners.
-
Even tho' you are dead on your feet.
And still CARE about your work.
In my own case? My hardest "transitional skill" was probably when I became my own sales and marketing team.
By education and temperament I am a technical & engineering type. (With broad experience from; climbing poles, electrical construction, being a technician on Brookhaven National Labs particle accelerators, building & testing spread spectrum radio-LAN barcode scanners, or being a "Crisis Manager" of a Co-Lo-Data Center (of global scope)....
I was nnnnnNever- A Salesman.
....I "Hate" salesmen.
And NOW?
Now that I have a "Cleaning Service" .....I giggle a little at the fact that I am a "High Class Janitor"- and when I hear myself "selling it"? I am amazed at what I have learned and evolved into.
10 years ago...
If you had told me my future?
I'd have called you crazy.
And I'd say "that's not possible".
But THIS business?
Is hopefully a means to an "End".
.....And a New Beginning.

Congrats to you all, this is my second time making Pro and giving my clients the best experience in training has been everything. Trainers are a dime a dozen so find what makes people LOVE YOU and they will stick with you and bring you plenty more! Good luck everyone..Winston Salem NC
Nattt
Level 1

I’m makeup artist and I’m based in Hagerstown,MD